Well I am more than a little behind heading into 2014.
How about you? I hope you are transitioning smoothly.
Another year rapidly draws to a close. I am not sure I am much further on my journey to learn about dreaming than I was a year ago. I still have questions. I still have issues. I have a file of unfinished posts about dreaming. I have started to dream again, hesitating, halting, even arguing at times, but it’s a start.
I am in a place of evaluating and planning. Writing once a week for the blog seems reasonable, yet I look back at the last two years and I’m not so sure….
A common line of questions for an author seems to deal with future books. I have ideas, I have starts. I have no definite plans. Feedback from you, my readers, on what you need, what you are looking for would be great.
Here are some things I gained in 2013:
- I’ve acquired a strange passion for making wire trees.
- A deeper conviction of the importance of quality communication.
- A growing hunger for meaningful connection with God and people.
- The conviction that God wants me to dream dreams impossible without Him.
- New tools and awareness for the spiritual battle I face in and around me. (more unfinished blog posts…)
- New deep friendships.
What about you? What have you gained in 2013?
Where are you headed in 2014? Where is your focus?
Stop by next week and I will have my One Word for 2014 and share my plans for this blog and other writing, too.