- Flat tire at APR. Flat tires are not a blessing. Having a flat tire right next to a shop with an air hose is. Pulling up to put air in the flat tire and having the nail causing the leak to be in a very easy spot to reach was a blessing. The same shop had a plug Brian used. Flat tire fixed without even moving the trailer again much less taking the tire off! The flat tire was a blessing because we got to see many small blessings in the midst of what could have been a very troublesome situation.
- Brian’s talents- I will always be thankful for the talented man I married. He is gifted and a gift. This week specifically, knowing how to plug a nail hole in a tire, load, haul, and operate heavy equipment.
- Extra gravel which allowed us to do a little work on our very rough driveway.
- Time to pray and praise, learn and listen.
- The opportunity to sow into another family’s dream of being together, maybe even dad working from home. Connecting with a like-minded family who is a few years behind us on the journey.
- Some family time seeing God’s beautiful creation since we weren’t ready to dig footings.
Care to share any of your blessings this week?