People often reflect “in my day … ”.
There is rising within me a cry, a shout, a roar – This. Is. My. Day!
This is a roar I want to hear throughout the body of Christ.
What will be the reflection of my day in the next generation? in eternity?
What will be said of My Day? Will it be looked on with regret or gratitude?
In my day the world went to hell in a handbasket. OR In my day we turn the world upside down for Jesus.
In my day they killed a fifth to a quarter of every generation. OR In my day we prayed and worked to end abortion.
In my day the sacredness of marriage was lost OR In my day we connected people embraced the blessing and holiness of marriage as God’s best.
In my day evil was called good and good evil. OR In my day the love of God flowed so strong we saw people living in truth despite the unrighteous laws.
In my day the youth were deceived, abandoned, and lost. OR In my day the youth caught a vision for a world in love with Jesus. They were unstoppable.
It. Is. My. Day!.
It is your day.
This is our day.
Our day to live like we believe Jesus meant what He said.
- He died for the sins of the world (John 3:16).
- He gave us all authority (Luke 10:19).
- We will do the works He did and even greater (John 14:12).
- He loves us. The Father loves us like He loves Jesus (John 17:23).
- Holy Spirit lives in us to teach, to guide, to do good works (John 16:13-15).
- We lack nothing we need to accomplish the good works He has planned for us to do (2 Peter 1:3).
What will be said of you and your day?