- My favorite number is 13. It’s like rebelling against superstition I think.
- I have a weird perspective on wasting things like tape and aluminum foil.
- I think the only time in my life I lived in a finished house was when I roomed with a friends family for a semester in college.
- I have never met anyone else with my name, or even anyone who has ever heard of my name.
- I love my name 🙂
- I have 3 brothers.
- I love to sing. In a castle turned hotel in Germany the shower room had amazing acoustics. I didn’t realize everyone in the yard could hear me as well 🙂 I hope they enjoyed my singing at least half as much as I did!
- Places I have been around the world: Canada, East Germany, West Germany, Poland, England, Scotland, Hong Kong, China, and Mexico.
- States: Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri, Louisiana, and Florida.
- Air Supply’s Greatest Hits will always remind me of the Red Light District in Calgary, Alberta. We got lost driving through many years ago. I guess that was the tape we were playing.
- I love dark chocolate cover cherries.
- I have a very hard time not being productive, though I sometimes get very distracted when I’m trying to be productive.
- I like to create things. The medium really doesn’t matter: paper, fabric, yarn, wood, paint, clay – anything to make a mess I guess!
Now you know a few things about me. I hope you enjoyed my list!
Do we share any of the same ramdom things?
Have you ever done a similar post?