Do you trust yourself?
Do you know who you are and keep the vision of who you are and how you want to live at the forefront of your decisions?
We hit on all kinds of topics like:
- Working from home is not the same as being a stay-at-home mom.
- Mom guilt as a single mom building a business from home.
- There are many ways mothering can look and be okay.
- Investing in yourself is investing in your business. Investing in your family invests in your business as well.
Tips for working from home:
- Put blinders on – don't compare
- Be present
- Trust yourself
- Build you as you build your business
- 3 tasks
This was a great question!
What are you assuming you need to do that you don't need to do?
How you spend your time reveals your values. Do you need to make adjustments?
Come share your takeaways or ask you questions in the Kingdom Mothers Rise Up Facebook Community
Natalie Blenkush is a brand strategist and marketing coach and host of the Wildly Aligned Marketing podcast. She helps purpose-driven women in business consistently find and attract the right clients online by being their authentic selves. She believes that “being yourself” isn’t a cheesy cliche, but actually the KEY to building a strong, profitable online brand and business.
Reach out to Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wildly Aligned Marketing Podcast: wildlyalignedmarketing.podbean.com
Wildly Aligned Marketing FB Group: facebook.com/groups/wildlyalignedmarketing
Free Marketing Clarity Call: calendly.com/natalieblenkush/consult
Join me in the Kingdom Mothers Rise Up Facebook Community