Are you ready to leave behind the nagging feeling of never being enough?
Now accepting applications for a 12 week group coaching/mentoring experience.
Are you ready to...
- to be done feeling “not enough”?
- have a deeper, more conversational relationship with God?
- receive healing from old wounds?
- build a community of like-minded women to share your journey?
*I will get back to you to schedule an interview. I’m excited to see if this is God’s answer for you right now.
What You'll Get
- A Spiritual Mentor
- Tools to Heal From Wounds of the past
- Connect with Emotions to Make Good Decisions
- Learn How God Communicates with You
- New Skills to Manage Emotions & Improve Key Relationships
- 12 Weeks of Live Coaching with Mukkove Johnson
- Lifetime Access to Online Training
- Be Part of a Safe, Supportive, Empowering Community
- Bonus #1 TWO 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions with Mukkove Johnson ($500 value)
- Bonus #2 Personalized “Pursuing Wholeness” Plan
- Bonus #3 Unlimited Email Support During the Program
- Bonus #4 Signed Copy of Mess to Majesty: Let God Love You in Your Mess
- Bonus #5 Mess to Majesty Learning Guide to record your thoughts and growth on your healing journey
- And Much, Much More!
What Others Have to Say
Growing in confidence in His love is helping me disconnect from my dependency on the love and approval of others. Just having the simple tool of reminding myself of His love when I’m feeling alone or disregarded is powerful. He is excited to pour into me, and that is amazing. He wants to speak with me, and He is super interested in me and what I’m about. He loves me more fully and more perfectly than anyone ever could or will, and that is why I need to and want to spend more time listening to His voice. Being anchored in His love will surely help me navigate all of the disappointing relationships and shallow interactions.
Having a Christian Women’s Life Coach has changed me for the better. Allowing God into my life whole-heartedly, has not only changed my relationship with Him, but also as a wife, a mother, teacher, friend, and simply my outlook on life.
Mess to Majesty helped me to accept God's love and healing from deep wounds that I've needed healing from for nearly two decades!